The Full List of Dragmar Wangchen Ling’s throneholder:
- Terton Rinzin Jatsen Nyinpo, the great master who attainded supreme enlightment in one life time.
- Sala Rinzin Gyatso, the great master who attainded supreme enlightment in one life time.
- Pema Dorje Thogmed Tsal.
- Kunsang Khyabdal Lhundrup.
- Kunsang Thinley Namgyal.
- Hyabdag Pawo Dorje.
- Kunsang Yeshe Thongdrol.
- Khedrup Pema Lodroe.
- Dragmar Rinzin Wangyal
- Rinzin Sonam Namgyal
- Terton Dragmar Pema Namgyal
- Tulku Tenzin Choedrag
- Dragmar Pema Wangchen
- The present Dragmar Pema Wangdak. Full name given by H.H. Dujom Rinpoche, Pema Jigme Wangdak Thutob Gonpo.
So,all the throneholders have practiced the distinct Nyingma teachings of Do-Gyu-Sum and thus preserved the doctrine of three Great Transmissions and as a result attained the status of scholar and great siddha in one lifetimes. Though their biographies can be found in the scriptures, due to the destruction of many rare and precious texts during the Cultural Revolution in Tibet, it is still difficult to find.
Many great Nyingma masters have praised the noble beings of this monastery that have practiced and preserved the teachings of Kama and Terma treasure texts.
Due to the Cultural Revolution, the monastery faced the danger of extinction , yet today one can still find few remains of sacred objects of the monastery including some precious statues scriptures and relics as well as wooden block of Gongdu Text by Terton Sangay Lingpa.
In the sky like dharma land of Wangchen ling monastery, it produced many sun-like scholars and accomplished masters. With the rays of Kama and Terma Teachings of Nyingma Tradition, the throneholders nourished the garden of lotus like precious Buddha Dharma.